Become A Yoga Instructor or Deepen your Practice
We are proud to offer a unique, comprehensive + holistic training program. Yoga is a shining facet of our wellness center where we offer an integrative approach to connect the mind, body, and soul.
Our program provides a well-rounded curriculum taught by experienced instructors in our welcoming sanctuary nestled in the heart of downtown DeLand. It is our goal to provide a nurturing, intimate setting where each student can discover their unique talents + qualities.
Learn diversified yoga styles
Seasoned lead instructor + team for awareness of varying perspectives
Intimate group setting
Free 60min Massage or Facial with early bird sign-up
In person, individualized learning
Teaching/ subbing opportunities at Bodhi + Sol
What sets us apart from other Yoga Teacher Trainings
Our focus is on a diversity of modalities to offer a strong foundation in many methods including: Hatha, Vinyasa, Iyengar, Ayurveda, Yin, Restorative, Ashtanga, and Pranayama, and Meditation.
Your training will take place in our beautiful wellness center at Bodhi + Sol, where you will have access to discounted services for yoga, massage, facials, an infrared salt + crystal vault, and more.
We believe that yoga should be for everyone, so we are offering a low introductory price, have payment plans available, and are excited to offer a FREE Massage or Facial for early bird sign ups.
Two weekends per month
Fridays 6pm-8pm, Saturdays + Sundays 10:30am-6:30pm**
- Friday, Jan 13th: Meet + Greet
- Jan 20-22
- Feb 3-5, Feb 17-19
- Mar 3-5, Mar 17-19
- Mar 31-Apr 2, Apr 21-23
- May 5-7, May 19-21
- Jun 2-4, Jun 16-18
Make up day June 10th
**2 Sundays will start at 9:30am
- Yoga History + Philosophy (including Yoga Sutras, Sanskrit, ethics)
- Alignment + Anatomy (including contraindications, modifications)
- Postures + Sequencing (including intro to inversions + advanced poses)
- Teaching Techniques + Methodology
- Meditation, Pranayama (breathwork), + the Subtle Body (including Chakras, Mudras)
- The Business of Yoga (professional development, insurance, registrations)
- Practicum (observation + practice teaching)
(new & used copies available online)
- Yoga Sutras of Patanjali by Swami Satchidananda Saraswati
- Bhagavad Gita by Stephen Mitchell
- Light on Yoga by B.K.S. Iyengar
- The Wisdom of Yoga by Stephen Cope
- Yoga Anatomy by Leslie Kaminoff
- Mindfulness in Plain English by Bhante Gunaratana
- Yoga Mat
- 3-ring binder
- Water bottle
- Lunch for Saturdays/ Sundays (there are also wonderful restaurants within walking distance)
- $2,399 tuition (includes training manual)
- $500 deposit due at registration ($1,899 balance due within 30 days prior to start date; or payment plan: $335/mo for 6months via autodraft)
- FREE 60min Signature Therapeutic Massage or 60min Signature Organic Facial for registration before November 15, 2022
- Discounted yoga classes and spa services for all students
- Deposit/ Tuition is non-refundable
- If you must cancel due to a medical emergency, you will receive an account credit (less supply fees)
- Students must have been practicing yoga for 6 months prior to training
- Students are strongly encouraged to attend at least one yoga class per week during training
- Complete all homework assignments and keep a writing journal
- Email questionnaire to be completed prior to entering the program
Meet Gayle Pauletti, Lead Trainer, ryt500, e-ryt200, yacep
Gayle is a Yoga Alliance RYT500, E-RYT200, YACEP. She is honored to have trained with several renowned Kripalu teachers where she received certifications in meditation, Yoga Nidra, Yin and Restorative yoga.
Gayle was introduced to yoga and meditation at a young age and these practices have influenced all aspects of her life. She believes that yoga is for everyone. Gayle’s passion is to guide others in a peaceful, non judgmental atmosphere that encourages growth in body, mind and spirit. She feels that if you are happy in your practice, you will continue to return to it. Her hope is to share the joy of the mind-body connection which can help us everyday and throughout our path in life.
Early Bird Special:
Sign up by November 15th, 2022 and get a FREE 60min Signature Therapeutic Massage or 60min Signature Organic Facial!
Pay the deposit to hold your spot, and pay the remaining balance 30 days prior to start date.
Pay in Full (best value)
Ready to take the next step?
Sign up by November 15th, 2022 and get a FREE 60min Signature Therapeutic Massage or 60min Signature Organic Facial.
You must first pay the $500 deposit to hold your spot.
We offer a payment plan of $335/ month for 6 months, via autodraft contract.
Bodhi + Sol is proudly a Registered Yoga School through Yoga Alliance.