Become A Yoga Instructor or Deepen your Practice
We are proud to offer a unique, comprehensive + holistic training program. Yoga is a shining facet of our wellness center where we offer an integrative approach to connect the mind, body, and soul.
Our program provides a well-rounded curriculum taught by experienced instructors in our welcoming sanctuary nestled in the heart of downtown DeLand. It is our goal to provide a nurturing, intimate setting where each student can discover their unique talents + qualities.
Learn diversified yoga styles
Seasoned lead instructor + team for awareness of varying perspectives
Intimate group setting
Free 60min Massage or Facial with early bird sign-up
In person, individualized learning
Teaching/ subbing opportunities at Bodhi + Sol
What sets us apart from other Yoga Teacher Trainings
Our focus is on a diversity of modalities to offer a strong foundation in many methods including: Hatha, Vinyasa, Iyengar, Ayurveda, Yin, Restorative, Ashtanga, and Pranayama, and Meditation.
Your training will take place in our beautiful wellness center at Bodhi + Sol, where you will have access to discounted services for yoga, massage, facials, an infrared salt + crystal vault, and more.
We believe that yoga should be for everyone, so we are offering a low introductory price, have payment plans available, and are excited to offer a FREE Massage or Facial for early bird sign ups.
Two weekends per month
Fridays 6pm-8pm, Saturdays + Sundays 10:30am-6:30pm**
- Friday, January 5th at 7-8:30pm: Meet + Greet
- Jan 12-14, Jan 26-28
- Feb 9-11, Feb 23-25
- Mar 8-10, Mar 22-24
- Apr 5-7, Apr 19-21
- May 3-5, May 17-19
- May 31- June 2
- Graduation: June 9
Make up day June 7
- Yoga History + Philosophy (including Yoga Sutras, Sanskrit, ethics)
- Alignment + Anatomy (including contraindications, modifications)
- Postures + Sequencing (including intro to inversions + advanced poses)
- Teaching Techniques + Methodology
- Meditation, Pranayama (breathwork), + the Subtle Body (including Chakras, Mudras)
- The Business of Yoga (professional development, insurance, registrations)
- Practicum (observation + practice teaching)
(new & used copies available online)
- Yoga Sutras of Patanjali by Swami Satchidananda Saraswati
- Bhagavad Gita by Stephen Mitchell
- Light on Yoga by B.K.S. Iyengar
- The Wisdom of Yoga by Stephen Cope
- Yoga Anatomy by Leslie Kaminoff
- Mindfulness in Plain English by Bhante Gunaratana
Yoga Toolbox for Teachers and Students by Joseph Le Page and Lilian Abiom
- Yoga Mat
- 3-ring binder
- Water bottle
- Lunch for Saturdays/ Sundays (there are also wonderful restaurants within walking distance)
- $2,399 tuition (includes training manual)
- $500 deposit due at registration ($1,899 balance due within 30 days prior to start date; or payment plan: $335/mo for 6months via autodraft)
- FREE 60min Signature Therapeutic Massage or 60min Signature Organic Facial for registration before Nov 15, 2023
- $5 yoga classes for all students
- Deposit/ Tuition is non-refundable
- If you must cancel due to a medical emergency, you will receive an account credit (less supply fees)
- Students must have been practicing yoga for 6 months prior to training
- Students are strongly encouraged to attend at least one yoga class per week during training
- Complete all homework assignments and keep a writing journal
- Email questionnaire to be completed prior to entering the program
Meet Gayle Pauletti, Lead Trainer, e-ryt500, yacep
Gayle is a Yoga Alliance E-RYT500, YACEP. She is honored to have trained with several renowned Kripalu teachers where she received certifications in meditation, Yoga Nidra, Yin and Restorative yoga.
Gayle was introduced to yoga and meditation at a young age and these practices have influenced all aspects of her life. She believes that yoga is for everyone. Gayle’s passion is to guide others in a peaceful, non judgmental atmosphere that encourages growth in body, mind and spirit. She feels that if you are happy in your practice, you will continue to return to it. Her hope is to share the joy of the mind-body connection which can help us everyday and throughout our path in life.
Early Bird Special:
Sign up by Nov 15th, 2023 and get a FREE 60min Signature Therapeutic Massage or 60min Signature Organic Facial!
Pay the deposit to hold your spot, and pay the remaining balance 30 days prior to start date.
Pay in Full (best value)
Ready to take the next step?
Sign up by Nov 15th, 2023 and get a FREE 60min Signature Therapeutic Massage or 60min Signature Organic Facial.
You must first pay the $500 deposit to hold your spot.
We offer a payment plan of $335/ month for 6 months, via autodraft contract.
What past students are saying about our Yoga Teacher Training
The experience of YTT 200 with Bodhi + Sol was excellent. The instructors were kind and caring and the atmosphere provided for the YTT 200 Sanga was intimate and supportive.
Our guru, Gayle Pauletti, was extremely knowledgeable and helpful during YTT200, and it is clear that she has honed her practice through many years of dedication to her own svadhyaya. I would recommend this course to anyone who wants to deepen their practice and begin their journey to teaching yoga. Namaste
The YTT program covered a wide range of topics of yoga, including mediation, pranayama, yoga history, anatomy, the business of yoga and asanas. Gayle is a wonderful, caring, and thoughtful teacher. She encouraged us the entire time. She made sure we understood the material and provided time for discussions. We had plenty of teaching opportunities and were exposed to various styles of yoga.
My yoga teacher training experience at Bodhi and Sol was life-changing. It was a wonderful, supportive environment and I enjoyed learning about the many important topics that extended beyond how to teach an asana practice. The instructors were knowledgeable, professional and caring and went above and beyond to help us succeed amidst the many things that were going on in the personal lives of the teacher trainees. I’m so grateful to have been a part of this cohort and for the ability to attend training that was so close to home in such a nurturing environment.
Wonderful experience from beginning to end. Gayle did an excellent job!
Bodhi + Sol is proudly a Registered Yoga School through Yoga Alliance.